If you’re a big fan of the Mass Effect series and don’t mind flaunting some Mass Effect labeled gear, then look no further.
The BioWare N7 Armour Stripe Sneaker is custom designed by Tweak Footwear. The shoes are limited edition with only 2,000 pairs of shoes available and is exclusive to the BioWare store.
- This low-top sneaker is a sleek, armor plated mix of shaved suede, perforated leather and glossy mesh.
- Tongue top bears the mark of the Spectre.
- N7 logo on the quarter and heel tab so you can pledge your allegiance.
- Armour stripe running up the heel.
- Paragon and Renegade logos on the sock liners.
The shoes are based of U.S. sizes and are unisex as well, so for the ladies who love Mass Effect, now is the perfect chance to combine shoe shopping and gaming into one action.
The price will be $85 however it is available for $70 as an introductory sale price, so take the opportunity before prices go back up!